Ferocraft
Ferocraft
Ferocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you were banned, appeal here.

Go down 
+7
seanwoodward
TheBikeRacer
FlashBash64
toonblue99
Fire
dtintinger
Beeeefy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Beeeefy
Admin
Beeeefy

If you were banned, appeal here. Empty
PostSubject: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty27/2/2013, 9:22 am

If you were banned in the past and you want to be pardoned please appeal in this thread.

Give us your MC name and tell us why you were banned. Tell us why you want to be pardoned and we'll tell you if we're going to pardon you or not.

We will probably pardon you if your accusation isn't too severe.

Also if you want to appeal someone else on the server who was banned and want them to be pardoned go ahead and appeal.

Be mature and when appealing, if you write in incorrect grammar and use invalid points we're just going to ignore you because you are unable to formally appeal a ban.

Remember you have already been banned in the past so you are on thin ice. So think if you want to try anything after being pardoned.

Here is an example:

MC Name: Beeeefy
Why I was banned: I received a 1 week ban for griefing Uri's town. (I stole full diamond armor and destroyed some bookcases.)
Why I want to be pardoned: It was stupidity on my part. I saw the bookcases and armor and decided to take it all. I know it was stupid and I should have first asked at least before taking. I apologize and it wont happen again. Please pardon me.

Just give an appeal that is something like that and we'll probably pardon you. Cheating or hacking is an exception. Don't expect a pardon if you hacked.

Peace
Back to top Go down
dtintinger

dtintinger

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty1/7/2013, 6:43 am

Hello guys, you may remember me from a while ago efore I got banned.
I got banned because I was xraying, which was true. However the permenant ban I recieved, I was genuinly not xraying.
I wouldn't be writing an appeal so late on after my ban if I didn't want to come back so bad. I hear about how new and amazing the spawn is, and I hope you can hear my out by saying how sorry I am.
If I do get unbanned, I know that I will get monitored a lot, and I am totally cool with that as long as it proves that I have not used xray anymore and I will behave.
<3

Thank you.

-Dtintinger
Back to top Go down
Fire
Admin
Fire

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty1/7/2013, 6:47 am

After a month, I think that is plenty of time to rethink things, etc.
On my side, I think you should get a pardon, but you will be on thin ice as it will be the last chance you get.
If you get pardoned, I will monitor you aswell as man other staff for a while, so you will have to bear you getting pestered for a while.

However, I did not issue your ban, so I will have to leave the final verdict to Gorgon.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://ferocraft.omgforum.net
toonblue99

toonblue99

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty1/7/2013, 7:18 am

MC Name: toonblue90
hey fire and other admins, I have been banned for over a month now and i am sincerely sorry for what i did. I was caught hacking a few weeks before i got banned and then people found out what i was doing. I was in the wrong when i was hacking and i promise i will never do it again, both me and dtintinger promise to never do it again. sorry for any inconveniences i may of caused
:'(

Many Regards

Toonblue90
Back to top Go down
Fire
Admin
Fire

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty1/7/2013, 7:32 am

Please appeal in a week as then we will consider it better than we will at this moment because Dtinginer just got unbanned, and we knew you xrayed together, so to prevent any problems at this moment, let Dtin play for a bit adn we will see how things go.

Please appeal in a week.
Back to top Go down
toonblue99

toonblue99

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty1/7/2013, 7:34 am

Ok thank you for your concideration
Back to top Go down
FlashBash64

FlashBash64

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty2/7/2013, 4:59 am

I think he should be unbanned. He's a good player, a loyal one too. Does he really deserve a perm ban?
Back to top Go down
TheBikeRacer

TheBikeRacer

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty3/7/2013, 3:30 am

Flash is right!
Back to top Go down
Fire
Admin
Fire

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty3/7/2013, 7:02 am

Ok, we will unban him for the moment. But he will be heavily monitored, especially when you are with Dtinger.

I agree it was a sort of unfair ban as I am not entirely certain you got a first warning.

Please do not make the silly mistake you made before, it has been a month and we thank you for wanting to still come back.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
seanwoodward

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty26/7/2013, 5:13 am

MC name: seanwoodward99

Why I was banned: I was banned for X-ray/lying.

Why I want to be pardoned: I think that it was sort of unfair although I was very immature about my actions, I was given 2 warning in five minutes which should have been spread apart. I have un-installed my mod and I will take the perma ban, but maybe you can lower it to a month so I can take responsibility to my actions. I do think I should be banned, but not a perm.
Thanks ~ Sean.
Back to top Go down
gorgon2020
Admin
gorgon2020

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty26/7/2013, 9:45 am

Actually your first warnings are in the rule book! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Urikdaffy
Urikdaffy

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty26/7/2013, 6:56 pm

Oh another lie too I though you said you couldn't go on forums? Well to bad firstly the way you acted was unacceptable and it may cause your other friend to be banned to. Second I gave you many chances which you did not deserve. So fire,gorgon if you don't mind I'm going to make the decision on this one. No.
Back to top Go down
Fire
Admin
Fire

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty26/7/2013, 11:11 pm

Gorgon has a point xD

Also, tbh just saying you removed your mods doesn't really fix much.
You may lie just as much as you previously did.
Back to top Go down
dtintinger

dtintinger

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty15/9/2013, 10:10 pm

Hey it's me again. Not with a long appeal this time. Just like to point out that I wasn't actually hacking this time as it was my friend Fudgey7 who was hacking. I said to him to not use his hack client but he wouldn't listen to me. I completely understand Elite's concern for the server and I completely understand that I personally was on my last warning. I was in the wrong with cooperating with a hacker. I know that most of you on the server hate me as it is. But please. Because someone was hacking and I was just at the wrong place and time, doesn't mean I should be banned. I am clueless as to Fudgey7's fate on the serevr and I would like to keep it that way.

Sorry again
-D
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty29/9/2013, 1:50 pm

swiggity swag what's in the bag blink got banned because pinders wasn't cooperating with me so i got mad and griefed his bank oh no but you know he's annoying to me but it totes won't happen again lopllopl king

Last edited by MakAttacksBlackRats on 29/9/2013, 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gorgon2020
Admin
gorgon2020

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty29/9/2013, 2:05 pm

ok that's not helping your situation.
Back to top Go down
gorgon2020
Admin
gorgon2020

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty29/9/2013, 2:09 pm

Blink, I don't think that counts as an apology or a reassurance that it wont happen again. a proper appeal is in order here.
Back to top Go down
dtintinger

dtintinger

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty30/9/2013, 2:54 am

This is most defonatly going to be my last appeal post on the forum as my last banning was just wrong. For a start it wasn't me that was hacking and it seems as though I'm getting targerted by the staff of the server mainly gorgon, uri and zkill. I just find it completely unnacceptable the way I was banned for something that fudgey did. Me and fudgey no longer colaberate with eachother and quite francly I would like to keep it that way. So before you reply to this saying "Oh you're a faggot and you're not getting unbanned" then think this, was I really the one to blame for Fudgey hacking? Because I don't really think so. I would like to state that if somehow I do get pardoned, I will be a distant player. Like one of the new guys that just leave after 5 seconds.
Sorry not sorry for what I haven't done
-dtintinger (Danny)
Back to top Go down
zkilleDxElitE

zkilleDxElitE

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty30/9/2013, 8:02 am

I was told that you were the one who had wrecked the spawn, so I banned. Other than that i dont rly have anything to do with this. I dont have anything against you dtin, but you alredy got 2 chances or something so my trust is pretty much gone at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Urikdaffy
Urikdaffy

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty1/10/2013, 2:23 am

zkilleDxElitE wrote:
I was told that you were the one who had wrecked the spawn, so I banned. Other than that i dont rly have anything to do with this. I dont have anything against you dtin, but you alredy got 2 chances or something so my trust is pretty much gone at the moment.
So true my exact words except on the banning part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were banned, appeal here.   If you were banned, appeal here. Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were banned, appeal here.
Page 1 of 1